My reading life transported me to an adventure in the Middle Ages. I enjoyed being immersed in the culture, customs, and lives of peasants and nobility during this era.
I felt the fear of being chased by bandits in the forest. I savored the elaborate meals served during the holiday season. And, I experienced the hunger and abandonment of being locked in a dungeon.
Now freed from the pages, I'll share key warning signs that you may be trapped in a Medieval novel.
Ten Signs you may be a Female Character in a Medieval Novel Your home is your castle—literally. You never leave home without your sword. Your horse is your most loyal friend. You worry about bandits when riding in the woods. (That’s why you carry a sword.) You believe in faeries (fairies). Your cousins are getting married to one another. You worry about your father sending you to the convent. You know dungeons are real, dragons are not. You find reading and speaking Latin useful in everyday life. Your last concert featured a trio of troubadours serenading you outside the castle. |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.